Sunday, April 26, 2009

Share a HANS Device

My son got a new helmet. While he got a great deal, it would have been helpful to have the HANS anchors installed at the same time (now his dad may have to do it). When I bought the HANS (see first post) I watched them install the anchors, and the instructions seem very clear (esp. the part about "measure twice, drill once!"). Just need to get the anchors, a little time...with Mid-Ohio coming up very soon. I might just try to convince the wife how much fun a drive up to OG would be (hey, bring the helmet and HANS while you're at it--and can you wait while they install it?). We're going to share the HANS at first, esp. because few student cars will have harnesses so it won't be as helpful. 

2 comments:

  1. DoubleD and I installed 2 on Ls and my helmet in about 35 minutes. Was featured in DerVor last month. U can remove and install your motor-trans and change the clutch, you can do install the fuching clips boy-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well I installed it myself in no time. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete